THANK YOU FOR YOUR STRONG Support
We are deeply grateful for your generosity and support of our mission.
Our Mission Statement
To encourage University of Utah students, faculty, staff and local community members to seek a life of human rights advocacy and peacemaking through inspiration, education, and participation
- To inspire by presenting the attainment of peace, nonviolence, and human rights as ethical, rational and essential.
- To affirm peace, nonviolence, productive conflict resolution, and human rights as both the process and the product of our efforts.
- To educate by providing an array of academic programs for students, campus and community forums, faculty and graduate student research symposia, secondary and primary school outreach, and relevant resource materials.
- To provide internships, field experiences, and student engagement in the design and conduct of workshops and projects.
- To collaborate with related groups and organizations in Utah and beyond.
- To continue meeting the challenges of an ever-changing world with innovative ideas in education and participation to foster nonviolent human rights advocacy.